Articulation Table

NorthWERD members are happy to work with you as you begin your next step in the transfer process. To begin, please visit the following links:

College Contact Transfer Guides/Agreements
Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe Community College (LCOOCC)
Northcentral Technical College (NTC) Transfer Guide
Northland College Transfer Overview
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (WITC) Transfer Information
University of Wisconsin-Barron County (UW-BC) Transferring
University of Wisconsin-Stout (UW-Stout) Transfer Agreements
University of Wisconsin-Superior (UW-Superior) Transfer Students


Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between two or more colleges and universities to accept credits in transfer toward a specific academic program. While the agreements listed below are formal, there may be a number of additional options available. Please contact us to learn more about the many possibilities available.

Area of Academic Study

Articulation Agreements

Program/Degree Equivalencies

Early Childhood Education NTCUW-Superior
Elementary Education with Early Childhood Minor
Child Life Program
WITCNorthland College BS-Elementary Education
General Studies UW-BCUW-Superior
Sustainable Management
Associate of Arts and Sciences UW-BCUW-Superior
UW-BCNorthland College
LCOOCC → UW-Superior
General Education
Associate of Arts and Sciences UW-BCUW-Superior Elementary Education
Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts LCOOCC → UW-Superior Elementary Education
Graphic Communication Technologies NTC → UW-Stout Graphic Communications Management
Human Services – Academic
Human Services Associate
NTCUW-Stout Human Development and Family Studies
Human Services Associate WITCUW-Stout Human Development and Family Studies
Vocational Rehabilitation – Individualized Concentration